We understand how important your teeth are to your health, your appearance and your self-confidence. At Castle Gate Dental Practice in Dursley, Gloucestershire we treat each patient as an individual.
What to expect at your first visit to Castle Gate Dental Practice
Our door is always open to new patients. Please join us for a comprehensive and thorough new patient consultation.
The first people you will meet will be our friendly reception team, who will ask you to complete a medical form and provide details about your dental history. If you are nervous, please tell us as we can help.
Your first appointment will last around 30 minutes and provides a thorough review of your dental wellbeing. Your dentist will ask about your general state of health as this can impact upon the condition of your teeth and gums and may affect any medication you may require during treatment. It will also include our 16-point dental health examination and an oral cancer screening.
We aim to provide a service and relationship that our patients can trust and continue with throughout their lives. By working together we will help you look more attractive, smile with confidence, have fresher breath and enjoy good general health and wellbeing.
- Oral cancer screening for your peace of mind
- Unhurried appointments
- Thorough 16-point dental health examination
- Forging relationships that are based on trust
- Nervous patients especially welcome
- Transparent and upfront treatment planning & estimates
Planning your treatment
You will have the opportunity to discuss any dental concerns you may have or how you would like your teeth to be improved. Your dentist will give you a full oral assessment to help accurately plan which treatments would be best for the health of your mouth.
Once the examination is complete the dentist will discuss the findings with you. We will then create a treatment plan with alternative options, including all the benefits and risks of each procedure and the cost. This will allow you to decide what is best for your long term dental health and help you decide a plan for the best way forward.
Our priority is you
Why Choose Us
We understand how important your teeth are to your health, your appearance and your self-confidence. At Castle Gate Dental Practice in Dursley, Gloucestershire we treat each patient as an individual. Our team of dental professionals spends time finding out what particularly matters to you and tailoring treatments to meet your needs.
- We are dedicated to providing healthy, aesthetic smiles and we focus on improving the quality, function and appearance of your teeth.
- We aim to meet every patients’ needs by offering a variety of general and advanced dental treatments, including tooth whitening, natural-looking dentures, less invasive crowns and veneers using a super-strong, tooth-coloured material called composite.
- We are an experienced, warm and friendly team and we aim to ensure that you are comfortable, relaxed, pain free and safe.
- Financial plans, special appointments and treatment options are individually customised for you.
- We aim to provide a service and relationship that our patients can trust and continue with throughout their lives.
- We have comfortable, spacious facilities with free parking nearby.
- We aim to see patients at their earliest convenience, whenever possible.
- We are a mercury-free dental practice, so we don’t offer amalgam fillings (metal), only tooth-coloured fillings that blend in seamlessly.