Our building work is now underway and we are looking forward to using our new surgery and preparation room. Once completed we will have an additional surgery and dedicated facilities for the additional requirements during the Covid 19 pandemic.
YES! If you are one of our patients and overdue an examination please do give us a call to arrange your appointment.
YES! We are booking new patient examination appointments about 6 weeks to two months ahead. Please do give us a call and we can talk to you about becoming a patient here at Castle Gate Dental Practice.
YES! We are providing dental treatment and strictly follow the guidelines to keep patients and staff safe.
When you visit us for your appointment please come alone and do not bring coats, bags, umbrellas and shopping into the practice. We would ask that anything you bring with you is left in our porch.
– Please wear a mask and follow social distancing within the practice.
– Please use our hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the practice.
– Please dont use our toilets unless it is an emergency.
– Don’t arrive early or late – we need to manage the patient flow within the practice.
– Please give us your email address so that we can communicate with you electronically.
If you have any questions or queries you can
– give our reception team a call on 01453 542109
– email us on email@example.com
– ask to speak to the practice manager
We look forward to seeing you.
The Castle Gate Team